Author Topic: [Vanilla + Spigot] Modern Kingdom Server (Invitation)  (Read 937 times)

Offline Boom

• Basement Dweller
  • Jukebox Hero (Stars in their eyes)
  • Changing the world one brick at a time.
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Deathwishez
  • Blockland ID: 9740
[Vanilla + Spigot] Modern Kingdom Server (Invitation)
« on: January 23, 2016, 07:35:23 PM »
Hey guys, I just checked out Modern Kingdom's Minecraft Server. We've been invited by Kmartinator, who has played on our servers in the past.

They're doing an event today, which is why I'm posting this, but their servers seem to nearly always be up. Furthermore, after the event, you'll still be able to live in whatever areas you created during the event, as it's all part of their Survival World.

They have various Spigot Plugins installed, which have some nice effects, but continue to maintain the Vanilla feel.

If you want to try them out, and I suggest you do, here's the Server's IP Address: 64.modernkingdom.net:2556. They're hosting the latest stable version of Minecraft.

Offline Kmartinator

• MKR Ambassador
  • Fresh Member
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Kmart
Re: [Vanilla + Spigot] Modern Kingdom Server (Invitation)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 08:49:02 PM »
Was great to see you in there Boom! 

Planning to keep going for most of today on the group build event, but as mentioned, the play doesn't have to stop there!!  We have a group that helps us out with our vanilla server, and they are working on some pretty neat things to add to the server later on.  For now, it's primarily a vanilla survival.

Check back on this thread for future events, or if you have any suggestions for us, feel free to mention them here!

Offline McTwist

• Programmer
  • Forum VIP
  • Exceptional Member
  • Scrambled eggs
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Tyzaack
  • Blockland ID: 9845
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 06:16:11 AM »
I'm currently in a Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Expert Mode, so my hands are tied. Otherwise I would have joined in to see what it's all about. (It's quite a jump from vanilla to something as extreme as FTBIEEM...)
"I did not bump this topic. I was just late replying."

Offline Kmartinator

• MKR Ambassador
  • Fresh Member
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Kmart
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 04:10:15 PM »
I'm currently in a Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Expert Mode, so my hands are tied. Otherwise I would have joined in to see what it's all about. (It's quite a jump from vanilla to something as extreme as FTBIEEM...)

You're definitely not kidding.  We haven't made a big leap into Expert mode on that one, so I haven't gotten a lot of experience with it, but it could be a neat direction to head.

Frankly, I don't play a lot of vanilla other than these events we do.  We brought in a couple of outside guys to manage that server because our regular group has so little interest in it.  Our hope was that it would bring some new faces in, and then, oh look, we also have modpacks you can try out.

Our next event may be more geared to a modded server, so hopefully that'll be even more fun :D

Offline McTwist

• Programmer
  • Forum VIP
  • Exceptional Member
  • Scrambled eggs
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Tyzaack
  • Blockland ID: 9845
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 06:17:05 AM »
You're definitely not kidding.  We haven't made a big leap into Expert mode on that one, so I haven't gotten a lot of experience with it, but it could be a neat direction to head.
I wish I were. To put it mildly, it is a mode that forces you to turn all your dimensions to look like over 128km Swiss cheese in search for all the resources you are in need of. However, I don't mind the mod and its complexity. I've wanted to play this for some times now and doing it with friends makes it a lot easier and more fun.

Frankly, I don't play a lot of vanilla other than these events we do.  We brought in a couple of outside guys to manage that server because our regular group has so little interest in it.  Our hope was that it would bring some new faces in, and then, oh look, we also have modpacks you can try out.

Our next event may be more geared to a modded server, so hopefully that'll be even more fun :D
Cool. Good luck on that!
"I did not bump this topic. I was just late replying."